Update your Nudge profile
Completing your Nudge profile helps your manager identify you and approve your use of the app. You can edit your profile and add new details right within Nudge.
Fill out your Profile Information
To update your profile information, including your username, email address, or other information such as the role or location associated with your Nudge account.
Go to your profile by tapping More in the app’s nav bar
Change your profile photo
You can also upload or change your Nudge profile photo from right within Nudge. Here's how:
- Go to your profile by tapping More in the app’s nav bar
- Tap on your name located just below My Points
- Tap the profile picture box on the left
- Choose whether to upload a photo from your Photo Library or to take a photo
- Crop the photo if you need
- Tap Save in the top right to finish up
That's it! You've set a fancy new profile photo!
You should receive emails from Nudge periodically after you create your account. If you’re not getting the emails, try the following:
- Check your spam or junk folder, and any tabs in your inbox.
- Check for typos in the email address. If you think the address is incorrect, you can check it by following the steps below.
If you haven’t received your emails and want to check that you entered the correct email, try creating an account again with the same email. If you signed up with the right email it will not let you create a new account.
Reset your password
If you’ve forgotten the password you chose when you joined your team on Nudge, you can reset it easily from the Sign In page at any time.
Open the app from your mobile phone and click
Forgot your password?
- On the Reset Password page, enter the email address that you used when you joined your team on Nudge
Confirm that the email address is correct, then click
- Check your email inbox for an email to reset your password from Nudge
You must have access to the email address associated with your Nudge account to reset your password.