Log out of Nudge
If you would like to log out of the Nudge app, you can do so from the Profile page within Nudge.
Log out of your account
- Go to your profile by tapping Profile in the app’s nav bar
- Scroll to the bottom of the Profile page
- Tap Log Out
Joining a new team? You’ll have to sign out from your current Nudge team by following the steps above.
You should receive emails from Nudge periodically after you create your account. If you’re not getting the emails, try the following:
- Check your spam or junk folder, and any tabs in your inbox.
- Check for typos in the email address. If you think the address is incorrect, you can check it by following the steps below.
If you haven’t received your emails and want to check that you entered the correct email, try creating an account again with the same email. If you signed up with the right email it will not let you create a new account.
Reset your password
If you’ve forgotten the password you chose when you joined your team on Nudge, you can reset it easily from the Sign In page at any time.
Open the app from your mobile phone and click
Forgot your password?
- On the Reset Password page, enter the email address that you used when you joined your team on Nudge
Confirm that the email address is correct, then click
- Check your email inbox for an email to reset your password from Nudge
You must have access to the email address associated with your Nudge account to reset your password.