Signing in to Nudge
When you create an account to join your team on Nudge, we’ll send a verification email to complete the registration process. Clicking the Confirm Your Account button in the verification email from your phone, will not only verify your account, but it will also sign you into the app automatically. To learn more about the different verification processes, see User led registration.
Signing in to your account
- Open the Nudge app
- Enter your email address and password. Be sure to enter the email address and password associated with your Nudge account.
- Tap Sign in
Missing verification email
You should receive a verification email from Nudge shortly after you create your account. If you’re not getting the email, try the following:
- Check your spam or junk folder, and any tabs in your inbox.
- Check for typos in the email address. If you think the address is incorrect, you can check it by following the steps below.
If you haven’t received your email and want to check that you entered the correct email, try creating an account again with the same email. If you signed up with the right email it will not let you create a new account.
Reset your password
If you’ve forgotten the password you chose when you joined your team on Nudge, you can reset it easily from the Sign In page at any time.
Open the app from your mobile phone and click
Forgot your password?
- On the Reset Password page, enter the email address that you used when you joined your team on Nudge
Confirm that the email address is correct, then click
- Check your email inbox for an email to reset your password from Nudge
You must have access to the email address associated with your Nudge account to reset your password.