Refer a Colleague
You can refer other colleagues to join you and the team on Nudge directly from within the app. You can view your pending and accepted referrals from the Profile page to see which of your coworkers have joined and which have not. We'll send a validation link to each new team member's email address to verify their identity before they can create an account.
Referring a Colleague
- Go to your profile by tapping the Profile tab on the app’s nav bar
- Scroll to the bottom of your profile
- Tap the Refer a Colleague button
- Either tap on Email to send an invite by email or tap on SMS to send an invite by text message. We've provided default text to get you started but feel free to customize your invite!
You’ll earn bonus points for each new team member that signs up from your invitation. It’s a great way to get your entire team onboard and jump ahead of your coworkers on the leaderboard in Rank.
You should receive emails from Nudge periodically after you create your account. If you’re not getting the emails, try the following:
- Check your spam or junk folder, and any tabs in your inbox.
- Check for typos in the email address. If you think the address is incorrect, you can check it by following the steps below.
If you haven’t received your emails and want to check that you entered the correct email, try creating an account again with the same email. If you signed up with the right email it will not let you create a new account.
Reset your password
If you’ve forgotten the password you chose when you joined your team on Nudge, you can reset it easily from the Sign In page at any time.
Open the app from your mobile phone and click
Forgot your password?
- On the Reset Password page, enter the email address that you used when you joined your team on Nudge
Confirm that the email address is correct, then click
- Check your email inbox for an email to reset your password from Nudge
You must have access to the email address associated with your Nudge account to reset your password.