Join a Nudge Team
To join a team on Nudge, you’ll need an invitation. There are a handful of ways to get invited to join a team:
Join Nudge with an approved company email address
If your app is setup to accept an approved company email, you can create an account with your company email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org. To create an account, open the app from your mobile phone and click Sign up here located at the bottom of the screen. On the signup page, enter your information with your approved company email address and choose a password. After clicking the Create My Account button, Nudge will send you a Verification email. Once you confirm your email address you will be able to log in.
Be sure to double-check that you’re using the correct information and there are no spelling or formatting errors in your email address before clicking Create My Account.
Join with a company code
Some companies will have a unique company code that allows you to join your team on Nudge using your personal email. Your manager will tell you what your unique company code is to join your team or you may see it on a poster or other promotional materials. After you enter your information and choose a password on the signup page, enter the company code that your manager gives you. When you’re ready, click Submit. Be sure to double-check that you’re using the correct information and there are no spelling errors.
Accept a referral invitation
You may receive an email invitation from a coworker to join a Nudge team. From your mobile phone, simply click the button in your email invitation to get started with your team:
- Find your company code in the email and copy it
- Click the Download Nudge button
- You’ll be redirected to the app store and prompted to download the Nudge app
- Open the app from your mobile phone and click Sign up here located at the bottom of the page
- On the signup page, enter your information and choose a password
- When you’re ready, click Create My Account
- Enter the company code from your email invitation, then click Submit
Nice job, you’re in! You can refer other colleagues to join your team on Nudge and earn bonus points when they sign up. For more help, see Refer a colleague.
User Led Registration
Some companies add extra steps in the signup process that ask you to identify other characteristics that will be assigned to your profile e.g. your role, or your location. These extra pieces of information will make it easier for your manager to identify you and approve your access to the app, so be sure to answer these accurately.
After you’ve registered and entered your company code, you’ll be asked to fill in some additional information to help identify you to your manager:
- On each additional registration screen, select the option that applies best to you and tap Next
- Confirm your details and group selection
- Tap Confirm, almost there!
- Choose whether to upload a photo from your Photo Library or to take a photo instead
- Crop the photo if you need
- Review your photo, then tap Create my profile
- Check your email inbox for a Verification email to finish the registration process
Once you’ve confirmed your email and logged in, you’ll be redirected to a vetting page where you’ll await your manager’s approval. If you’d like more information on the vetting process, see User led registration.
Missing verification email
You should receive a verification email from Nudge shortly after you create your account. If you’re not getting the email, try the following:
- Check your spam or junk folder, and any tabs in your inbox.
- Check for typos in the email address. If you think the address is incorrect, you can check it by following the steps below.
If you haven’t received your email and want to check that you entered the correct email, try creating an account again with the same email. If you signed up with the right email it will not let you create a new account.
Reset your password
If you’ve forgotten the password you chose when you joined your team on Nudge, you can reset it easily from the Sign In page at any time.
Open the app from your mobile phone and click
Forgot your password?
- On the Reset Password page, enter the email address that you used when you joined your team on Nudge
Confirm that the email address is correct, then click
- Check your email inbox for an email to reset your password from Nudge
You must have access to the email address associated with your Nudge account to reset your password.