Spark is the place for idea generation. Have an idea? Post it in Spark. See a good idea in Spark? Upvote it to get it on your company’s radar. Spark allows you respond directly to questions, while keeping the replies from your coworkers organized neatly in a single conversation.
Start a new Spark thread
- From the Spark tab on the app’s nav bar, tap the topic you’d like to create a post for
Tap the Create Thread button in the top right corner
- Start writing a message of your own to start the thread
- Tap Send to finish up and publish your thread
If you’re interested in what’s being said in your new thread, tap on the thread to stay in the loop with the conversation and view new replies.
Reply to a thread
Give your input to a company discussion by leaving a reply of your own to a thread, or support a coworkers idea by up-voting their comment. If you’re already on a discussion thread, it’s easy to leave some input:
- Tap on the thread you want to view
Tap the message you’d like to reply to directly
- If you just want to up-vote the comment, tap the heart icon
- Add a reply of your own to join the discussion
- Tap Send
Team administrators control whether you can leave a comment on a discussion thread. If it doesn’t seem like you can join the conversation, your team administrator may have disabled Spark Comments. If you think this was done accidentally, please notify your team administrator and they can contact our support team.
Upvote a comment
You can upvote comments you agree with or think is great by tapping the heart right next to them. Down-voting of comments is not possible:
- Find a comment that you want to upvote
- Tap the heart right next to the comment
The heart will fill in and the upvote count will increase by one
Keep showing your coworkers support and help validate new ideas with your upvotes!
You should receive emails from Nudge periodically after you create your account. If you’re not getting the emails, try the following:
- Check your spam or junk folder, and any tabs in your inbox.
- Check for typos in the email address. If you think the address is incorrect, you can check it by following the steps below.
If you haven’t received your emails and want to check that you entered the correct email, try creating an account again with the same email. If you signed up with the right email it will not let you create a new account.
Reset your password
If you’ve forgotten the password you chose when you joined your team on Nudge, you can reset it easily from the Sign In page at any time.
Open the app from your mobile phone and click
Forgot your password?
- On the Reset Password page, enter the email address that you used when you joined your team on Nudge
Confirm that the email address is correct, then click
- Check your email inbox for an email to reset your password from Nudge
You must have access to the email address associated with your Nudge account to reset your password.