Invite new team members
You can refer team members to join you and the team on Nudge directly from within the app. We'll send a validation link to each new team member's email address to verify their identity before they can create an account.
Referring a Colleague
- Go to your profile by tapping the Profile tab on the app’s nav bar
- Scroll to the bottom of your profile
- Tap the Refer a Colleague button
- Enter the email addresses of the people you’d like to invite, then tap Send Invite
If your company is using ULR, team members will have to complete additional registration steps and will await your approval to access the app. For more help, see User led registration.
If you’re using Nudge within your company and are having trouble inviting a group of coworkers, please contact us.
If you have vetted team members through User led registration, do not delete them and try to re-invite them to earn points.
Team members missing emails?
Each team member should receive a Verification email from Nudge shortly after they create an account. If they’re not getting the email, try the following:
- Check your spam or junk folder, and any tabs in your inbox.
- Check for typos in the email address. If you think the address is incorrect, you can check it by following the steps below.
If team members haven’t received an email and want to check that they entered the correct email, remind them to try creating an account again with the same email. If they signed up with the right email it will not let them create a new account.
If team members may have registered with an incorrect or improperly formatted email address, they can check it by attempting to register again with the same email address. If they entered it correctly the first time, they will receive the message Great, you already have an account and be asked to sign in. If they didn’t, they’ll receive a message stating that a Verification email has been sent.
If they still haven’t received the Verification email, send us a note and we’ll do our best to help!